Coriander Yoghurt Chutney Recipe | Dhaniya Dahi Chutney
Thuvaiyal Coriander yoghurt chutney / dhaniya dahi chutney recipe is flavorful and easy to make spiced chutney using fresh coriander leaves and yoghurt ( curd ). This versatile Indian style chutney or dip goes well with tandoori dishes, snacks as well as a side dish for pulao or biryani. The best part is it is almost like a restaurant-style chutney. It is a spicy, tangy and aromatic chutney that is easy to make in minutes.
Herbs like mint and coriander add so much flavour to any dish and this dip too is flavorful and delicious. I bet you can’t stop with one serving! The recipe for this cilantro chutney is very easy. There is also no cooking involved in this recipe. Pick fresh coriander leaves, add all the other spices including curd and blend them together. That’s it, the spicy and tangy dip is ready!
It’s best to use fresh coriander leaves or cilantro for this recipe. Apart from giving a nice flavour to any dish, coriander leaves are rich in vitamin C. They are also a good source of dietary fibre and iron. Yoghurt too is nutritious as it is a great source of protein and calcium.
Let us move on to the recipe for easy coriander chutney with curd.
How to make Coriander Yogurt Chutney step by step
- Firstly, pick coriander leaves along with tender stems. Wash the picked coriander leaves thoroughly.
- Take roughly chopped coriander leaves in a blender or mixer jar.
- Now add curd.
- Then add roughly chopped green chillies and chopped ginger.
- Add the spice powders and sugar along with salt.
- Finally, add lemon juice and blend the ingredients together in a blender or mixer to a smooth consistency.
Coriander dahi chutney is now ready to be served.
Coriander Yogurt Chutney | Dhaniya Dahi Chutney | Coriander Chutney with Curd Recipe ( 1 cup = 250 ml ) Coriander Yogurt Chutney recipe
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep Time:10 mins
- Cook Time:–Total Time:10 mins
coriander yoghurt chutney – flavorful spiced Indian chutney or dip using fresh coriander leaves with curd (yoghurt). Goes well with tandoori dishes, snacks as well as a side dish for pulao or biryani.
- 1 cup coriander leaves ( dhaniya patta / kothamalli / cilantro )
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger ( adrak / inji )
- 1 green chilli ( hari mirch / pachai milagai )
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper ( kali mirch / milagu )
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp yoghurt ( dahi / curd / thayir )
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
Pick coriander leaves along with tender stems. Wash the picked coriander leaves thoroughly.
Peel and finely chop the ginger. Roughly chop the green chilli.
Roughly chop the coriander and transfer to a blender or mixer jar.
Now add curd.
Then add the chopped green chillies and ginger.
Add ground black pepper, sugar and chaat masala powder along with salt.
Finally, add the lemon juice.
Blend all the ingredients together in the blender or mixer to a smooth consistency.
Coriander curd chutney is now ready to be served with snacks, tandoori dishes, biryani/pulao or as an accompaniment to your meal.NotesUse fresh coriander leaves or cilantro for this recipe.
You can store the chutney in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Adjust green chillies as per taste. You can adjust salt to taste.
For more details, please visit http://gestyy.com/w9XZlD