How to make Masala butter milk
masala buttermilk recipe also know as masala chaas recipe. masala buttermilk recipe is a healthy refreshing summer coolant and the most easy summer drink. masala buttermilk recipe will make a perfect summer drink to cool down your body.
Ingredients masala buttermilk recipe:
- Lightly sour curd – 1 cup
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Green chilli – 2 no’s
- Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
- Ginger – small piece
- Water – ¼ cup water
- Salt to taste
Steps to prepare masala butter milk:
- Take a mixer grinder add lightly sour curd (without milk cream) and water grind well for 1 minute.
- Now take a serving glass and add one glass of butter milk, required salt then mix well.
- Next take a mortar and pestle at first and then add green chilli crushed well put in to butter milk.
- Now add cumin seeds then crushed well and add in to masala butter milk and mix well.
- Next add ginger and crushed well then put it in to butter milk.
- At last tear some curry leaves and put in to butter milk then check salt, if less means add and mixed well.
- Healthy and spicy masala butter milk is ready to drink.
- Here i am used lightly sour curd, you can also use fresh curd without cream.
- This is a special south Indian butter milk often prepare in summer time to reduce heat in body.
- Some people like butter milk with salt only, no need add any masala items.
- If you add curd with cream in blender means butter will come and it will destroy the real taste, so avoid adding curd with cream.
- You can also add ice cubes instead of water or else at the time of serving Indian Spiced Buttermilk.
- Masala Chaas is a delicious combination of curd, water and masala which you can serve in summers with your meals.
- More Drinks from Famous Indian Recipes : Dalgona Coffee | watermelon juice recipe | Coconut milk | Dates Smoothie Juice
Health benefits of buttermilk
- May be easier to digest than other dairy products
- May support strong bones
- May improve oral health
- May help lower your cholesterol levels
- Linked to lower blood pressure levels
Credit Source – http://famousindianrecipes.com/2020/04/26/masala-butter-milk-chaas-recipe-healthy/