Masala Buttermilk | How to make Masala butter milk | masala chaas recipe
How to make masala butter milk
masala buttermilk recipe is also known as masala chaas recipe. masala buttermilk recipe is a healthy refreshing summer coolant and the easiest summer drink. masala buttermilk recipe will make a perfect summer drink to cool down your body.
Ingredients masala buttermilk recipe:
- Lightly sour curd – 1 cup
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Green chilli – 2 no’s
- Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
- Ginger – a small piece
- Water – ¼ cup water
- Salt to taste
Steps to prepare masala buttermilk:
- Take a mixer grinder add lightly sour curd (without milk cream) and water grind well for 1 minute.
- Now take a serving glass and add one glass of buttermilk, required salt then mix well.
- Next, take a mortar and pestle at first and then add green chilli crushed well put into buttermilk.
- Now add cumin seeds then crushed well and add into masala buttermilk and mix well.
- Next, add ginger and crushed well then put it into buttermilk.
- At last, tear some curry leaves and put into buttermilk then check salt, if fewer means add and mix well.
Healthy and spicy masala buttermilk is ready to drink.
Here i am used lightly sour curd, you can also use fresh curd without cream. This is a special south Indian buttermilk often prepare in the summertime to reduce heat in the body. Some people like buttermilk with salt only, no need to add any masala items. If you add curd with cream in blender means butter will come and it will destroy the real taste, so avoid adding curd with cream. You can also add ice cubes instead of water or else at the time of serving Indian Spiced Buttermilk. Masala Chaas is a delicious combination of curd, water and masala which you can serve in summers with your meals.
Health benefits of buttermilk
- May be easier to digest than other dairy products
- may support strong bones
- May improve oral health
- May help lower your cholesterol levels
- Linked to lower blood pressure levels